Sunday, May 29, 2011

“I Think You're Crazy...Just Like Me”

So what do ya THINK?

Is this shit CRAZY, or what?

An infinite player does NOT surrender his thoughts TO the images he “sees” in his mind and, as a result, he’s NEVER victim to experience and is completely FREE from his own control.

(read that again with emphasis on "is completely free from his own control").

This tends to make the infinite player seem a bit "crazy" to those who demand what they “see” be REAL and out of control (so that it can be adequately controlled). I mean..imagine if everything fit perfectly. Then what the fook would you do?

Your life is…”appropriate." You have conformed. Yet, when you were a kid you identified with CRAZY. Now…for a moment anyway…it makes you strangely…GONE. Yet, come back, you must.

Finite players invest their images with magical powers, that demand specific actions and reactions, else it just doesn’t make any sense. However, the infinite player plays in his egocentricity as if ‘cause and effect’ were nothing more than a silly Saturday morning cartoon.

The finite player plays egocentric games to self-actualize as real. The infinite player plays ego-games to self-actualize as imaginary (and that just blows your serious mind, don’t it?).

In realizing the ego-self as imaginary, the infinite player is NOT victimized by an ego contingent on a world conforming to particular shapes and sizes. When ALL experience is imaginary, the games no longer need be taken serious and you can actually have fun playing (go figure).

The infinite player’s thoughts are his own. But they do not in anyway resemble what finite players think, because infinite players realize that thought can be anything you want it to be. This is anathema to finite ego games, in which the rules need be sacrosanct and conform to a “real world."

Therefore, finite players are very careful about their minds. So much so, that they’re often afraid of what they THINK. They even fear losing their minds and so, maintain strict adherence to ordering and controlling their thoughts. Images are arranged in accordance with serious belief systems. This allows the finite player to feel in control, as if the games were profoundly important and necessary

My friend, what you’ve really been searching for all these years is not more control…

You really want to be free and if you look very, very closely you’ll see that all your stress and tension has been between the freedom and oppression of your own mind and the “outside” world has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

"I remember when, I remember
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space"


Well, that’s all for now, cause I got some important shit to do...



Artwork by Dark Vomit - "Xmas vs. Christmas"

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mike: Maintaining an Infinite Player state of Beingness is most difficult for me. As a Jungian
    most certainly subscribe to the fact of Autonomous Archetypes living in my Unconscious Mind.

    What say you about this? Any suggestions?

    Shalom,

    Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jubilee,

    Ya know, it seems to me that anything that must be "maintained" most likely is not "it." There is a 'naturalness' to playing the egos games infinitely. However, ego will squirm through any lack of seriousness over achieving the coveted outcomes. Can one simply play the games with NO desire to win...

    ...but just to play?
    mikeS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike,

    What struck me here today was as a kid, it was natural to be crazy. Couldn't be more true.

    As a child, I lived in a house with several crazy adults, albeit a different kind of crazy than kid crazy previously referenced. In my child's mind, I thought the Beatles were going to 'save me' somehow. Crazy, right? But also, not at all crazy. The Beatles were the only sane thing in my life, in and with all their craziness, and they did at times save me from the adult version of crazy I was in the midst.

    There just may be too many references to crazy for me to actually understand what I've been trying to express here. Now that I'm an adult, I'll use the convenient excuse I carry for situations like this - don't mind me, I'm just crazy.

    Hope you are well,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Barbara,

    yep, kid crazy was free crazy. Nobody got hurt.

    But mature adult crazy hurts plenty..

    Thanks,
    mikeS

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOL .... lovin the pic
    Santa: Xmas belongs to me jesus, ok Judas take a pic will ya and make sure you send it to his daddy. Muhohohohoho!

    Jesus: (*sighs*) Finite players. Can we hurry this up, Desparate Housewives is on in like 2 mins.

    God: (God lookin at pic) aww, I'm glad those two r finally gettin along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, they worked out a agreement to get along while continuing to dupe us...

    ReplyDelete